Tomorrowland x Alan Walker Collab Collection
Global release of a unique Limited Edition collab collection
Wednesday, 14 July 2021 - TML by Tomorrowland has connected with Norwegian DJ & producer Alan Walker for the global release of a unique and Limited Edition Collab Collection in celebration of Tomorrowland - Around the World 2021 – dropping Friday July 16 at 10:00 CEST and exclusively available for a limited time only during the digital festival.
With over 23 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Alan Walker is one of the biggest recording artists on the planet – so acting quickly will be essential if you want to get your hands on this exclusive collab!
The collection will be launched on the first day of the digital festival - Friday July 16 at 10:00 CEST - and sold exclusively during the 48hrs of the global event on both the TML by Tomorrowland and Alan Walker Webstore.
Tickets & packages for Tomorrowland – Around the World 2021 are still available on tomorrowland.com.
Tomorrowland - Around the World 2021
- Friday July 16 and Saturday July 17, 2021
- Friday between 19:00 and 01:00, Saturday between 18:00 and 02:00 – adapted to all time zones
- Tickets now available on tomorrowland.com: Festival Pass (€20.00), Festival Pass + On-Demand Pass (€25.00), Home Celebration Pass (€50.00)
- An On-Demand Pass lets you relive all the performances from Sunday July 18 until Sunday August 1.
- Special packages are available. More info can be found here.
- The full timetable and line-up per stage can be found on tomorrowland.com
- Open for people of all ages and places
- Exclusively on tomorrowland.com
- Info and updates: tomorrowland.com